Blizz made the Sparkle Pony and is selling it for $25 on the Blizzard Store. Lil’XT is $10.
1. It’s not a micro-payment. Micro-payments are tiny.. like $1 or $0.02. This is a full fledged payment. Please Intarwebs stop flapping your arms and hailing this as the beginning of the end where Blizz starts charging us for bug fixes.
2. Blizz operates in a capitalistic society. This is where it’s OK, nay encouraged, for companies to make money. Please Interwebs stop flapping your arms about how a-moral Blizz is for daring to make money. Seriously.. if you’d’ve thought of it and could make money off of it you know you so would have done it.
3. THE NERVE of those people! How dare they sell us a mount that scales and is usable on all of your toons staring at level 20 and looks cool. Yeah.. they should totally be shot. </sarcasm>
4. Lil’XT’s emotes are uber cute… I’m totally down with the train stomping shenanigans.. THAT SAID.. the bug is annoying. The whiny little voice follows you.. and is like an ice pick piercing your ear drums. I know there are bugs filed about that.. I just hope they can hotfix it soon.
5. No.. atm I don’t have either.. last night the blizz store barfed on me when I tried to complete my transaction. I’ll try again over the weekend. OH yes sparkle pony, you will be mine.