Before the horror that is my computer occurred.. Lilac went into Kara. West Kingdom’s regular Kara team made it through Attuman, Moroes and Maiden.
We’re trying to start up two kara teams. Lilac got a seat as DPS in the “regular” team.
We were: Baldwyne (Protection Pally), Pheefee (Protection Warrior), Ireena (Holy Priest), Seanarra (Holy Pally), Lilac (ME)(Affliction Warlock), Merindaer (Mage), Chulong (Rogue), Irongrimm (Hunter), Erasmmus (Fire Mage), and Knunn (Rogue).
We started out with Ironguts (Protection Warrior) off-tanking.. but switched him to main-tank for Maiden (because of the silences) and found that she smashed him flat. He is still a little bit away from uncrittable/uncrushable. He’s been told to work on that before next week.
Lilac was averaging around 280-320 DPS. This is -way- too low. I need to boost that by at least 100. Despite her low DPS she did come out of there with [item]Harbinger Bands[/item].
Ok.. low-hanging fruit:
– Stock up on [item]Elixir of Major Shadow Power[/item] Fiancee is Elixir spec and has the recipe.
– Stock up on stat food.
– Get an off-hand item. (quest reward from Sethekk hall quest looks good).
– Do quest “The Horrors of Pollution” @ Netherstorm to get trinket [item]Starkiller’s Bauble[/item]. Quest comes from item dropped off of Congealed Void Horror (54.6,44). May need 2 ppl.
– Do quest â€œThe Hound-Masterâ€? @ Bladeâ€™s Edge Mountain to get [item]Natasha’s Arcane Filament[/item]
– Get Spellstrike set crafted.
– Gem Head piece
– Get shoulder enchant.
– Enchant cloak Subtlety
– *sigh* pvp WSG more for cuffs
– Get 400 rings for Scryer rep.