Where A is not equal to B.
me-lee [mey-ley, mel-ey] –noun
1. a confused hand-to-hand fight or struggle among several people.
2. confusion; turmoil; jumble: the melee of Christmas shopping.
meal-y [mee-lee] –adjective, meal-i-er, meal-i-est.
1. having the qualities of meal; powdery; soft, dry, and crumbly: mealy potatoes; a mealy stone.
2. of or containing meal; farinaceous: baked fish with a mealy crust.
3. covered with or as if with meal or powder: flowers mealy with their pollen.
4. flecked as if with meal; spotty: horses with mealy hides.
5. pale; sallow: a mealy complexion.